Carnival Liberty deck 2 aft

lolalow

We were looking at cabins available deck 2 aft on liberty.  They look bigger than typical which sounds great.   I know some of the ships you can feel the vibration pretty bad down there.  How about liberty?  Also worried about Sea Sickness.  We typically never had a problem with Sea sickness except one time all the way forward top deck but the waters were super choppy.

We have been in 2462 and loved it.  It is a huge and uniquely designed cabin, wrapped around the crew stairwell.  It has two full windows, with a small table and chairs along the wall between the windows.  There was no noise from the crew stairwell, but there is some noise and vibration, mainly when arriving/leaving ports, a time when we are up anyway. I cannot answer your question about motion since we do not get seasick and are actually disappointed when there is no motion on a ship - we enjoy it.

2465 is the mirror image of 2462.  2470 and 2473 appear to be even larger; we have one of them booked for a November cruise on the Conquest because we enjoyed 2462 so much.  We book odd or unusual cabins whenever possible.

• Like 1

We have been in 2470 many times on that class of ship with once being the Liberty. It is indeed a much larger cabin and has two windows. You will feel vibrations. If that is a bother to you then I would not recommend booking back there. We personally love it and is always the first cabin we look to see if it is available.

I personally love these cabins. I only felt vibration when we were coming into port but we were already awake. As far as motion, I am prone to motion sickness and and haven’t been bothered. But mid ship is the best location to avoid movement with aft being second best.