What happened to the complimentary movie channels?

ryanpatricksmom

22 hours ago, Willwork4cruises said:

We were on the Mardi Gras a few weeks ago. There was a section called On Demand. Some of the movies had a fee and some were free.  I actually liked it better because I could start and stop whenever I wanted.  

Yep. People have to look for the On Demand. 

Was on the Mardi Gras a couple of weeks ago.  There some free movies and some pay movies.  It seemed that most of the pay movies were those that were being shown by the pool at night.  It wasn't a bad selection and was better than the options you get in a hotel.  Hotels you are stuck with HBO or whatever movie channel they provide.  Any other movies that might be available are PPV.

What I usually do when going on vacation is use the download option from my streaming service and then I will have something that I know I will want to watch.

I was on the Paradise in May and I remember some tv, some movies. Nothing to purchase. My husband and I have a running joke about the Ghosthunters show that was on continuously during our cruise in 2019 lol. 

However...we just got back from the NCL Star. We ended up having 5 sea days due to 2 ports being cancelled. I would have loved Ghosthunters. It was the same episodes of the Big Bang Theory and a couple other shows....and 5 sea days. 

5 minutes ago, crazycatlady82 said:

I was on the Paradise in May and I remember some tv, some movies. Nothing to purchase. My husband and I have a running joke about the Ghosthunters show that was on continuously during our cruise in 2019 lol. 

However...we just got back from the NCL Star. We ended up having 5 sea days due to 2 ports being cancelled. I would have loved Ghosthunters. It was the same episodes of the Big Bang Theory and a couple other shows....and 5 sea days. 

My wife and I have a tradition nearly every cruise, order room service and lay in the bed watching a few episodes of Ghost Hunters on the TV.

• Like 1