Deck plans which show...

TraderSam

Whether it’s a bed near balcony or a bed near bathroom layout?

I've looked at deck plans on many websites but none show the detail like this first image. All seem to have straight lines as in the second image.

Can anyone direct me to a site whereby I’m might find deck plans like the first image please?

Thanks in advance.

ADA5930F-37E3-471E-9F9A-10A998F5D2D7.jpeg

014CCD0F-D3C3-4867-A3E6-685E49496F9C.jpeg

All cabins with the icon square that indicates it sleeps three or four (sofa bed and or pull down) …all those cabins have the bed by the bathroom.  The ones on either side will have the bed by the balcony.  The cabins alternate so find one with an icon and count backwards or forward to see bed placement in the cabin you are interested in.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, MarkWiltonM said:

Does this system work for Sunset Veranda cabins on Edge-class ships? Specifically interested in 9309 on Apex.

I’ve found this deck plan image for your deck , the sort of thing I was looking for, for my own.

Perhaps someone will be able to confirm the bed arrangement for you from this image.

0945D789-F0A6-4AF7-8C82-003B9E870A88.jpeg

24 minutes ago, TraderSam said:

I’ve found this deck plan image for your deck , the sort of thing I was looking for, for my own.

Perhaps someone will be able to confirm the bed arrangement for you from this image.

0945D789-F0A6-4AF7-8C82-003B9E870A88.jpeg

@MarkWiltonM9309 will have bed by the balcony. Each cabin has a little rectangular jut out into the cabin beside. That little space is where the bed is. 9307 bed by bath,9309 -balcony, 9311-bath, 9312- balcony, 9310-bath, 9308-balcony. 

Edited by Straughn
  • Like 1