3 night dining package

pugmom

Hi! We purchased a 3 night dining package for our upcoming Allure cruise. Usually they allow you to make a reservation ahead of time for the first or second night (and we usually reserve Chops) and make the other 2 reservations once on board. In looking at our daily planner, I do see a 6pm reservation on Day 1, but it does not say what restaurant (and I wasn't asked for a preference when I booked). I tried calling RC to clarify but the phone wait times are out of control. Can anyone shed some light on how this works? Last sailing was in January on Harmony and it showed a Chops reservation. Thanks!

My recent experience with a 3 day package was that I had to pick a time and only late times were available. When I got on board the planner in the app said I had a Wonderland reservation at that time. I never chose Wonderland.

I simply went to a specialty restaurant upon boarding and was able to choose the restaurants, 3 dates and times (including the first night). I could get pretty close to what I wanted.  It seems to be the standard process.