New Cunard Covid Protocols

Brummel

30 minutes ago, Brummel said:

Have heard from a reliable source Cunard is issuing new covid protocols this Wednesday. Anybody know what's coming? 

I've had press releases from Carnival about their other brands which suggest vaccination against covid will no longer be required. I assume that will be one of the changes Cunard will be ringing. Not sure how anyone can believe we are 'post'-pandemic. These changes just make cruising less and less attractive to many of us. Shame.

As per Carnival, Seaborn, Princess, HAL and probably others:

SEABOURN SIMPLIFIES COVID-19 PROCEDURES REMOVING VACCINE REQUIREMENT FOR MOST VOYAGES AND ELIMINATING PRE-CRUISE TESTING FOR VACCINATED GUESTS

Those lines that have dropped the vaccination and testing requirements have had a deluge of bookings, that's why. In the UK, I think they realized that if they couldn't keep the Queen from getting covid, what's the point?

3 minutes ago, Brummel said:

Those lines that have dropped the vaccination and testing requirements have had a deluge of bookings, that's why. In the UK, I think they realized that if they couldn't keep the Queen from getting covid, what's the point?

I hope I managed to answer your question. 🙂