Just off of Breakaway but always Carnival. Booked Escape!

helene109

Still love both lines! Liked not having to sign for drinks and can get more then 1 at a time. Liked that there was more food options later at night. Missed the food outside offerings on Carnival. Liked the pool better on Carnival newer ships. Little things like a soap dispenser in the bathroom was nice on NCL. I could go on.

4 minutes ago, Green4me said:

Helene109,   Thanks Please do.  DW and I just booked Escape for next March.  It will be our first time on Norwegian and we are long time Carnival/Princess cruisers.

Thanks

What is your itinerary? We are April 

4C6C36F5-A3C5-430B-A7D0-6FDC54216B43.jpeg

We just booked Escape for March this will be our 7th NCL but first since 2007. By the time we cruise we will have done 27 on CCL thought it was time for a change and got a much better deal on the Escape vs Mardi Gras for the same week.

1 hour ago, helene109 said:

Liked the pool better on Carnival newer ships.

Breakaway is a fine ship (I'm booked on her in Oct.). But she was designed over 10 years ago now and the industry had huge growth in the past 10 years where every new megaship was advertised as the biggest and best in some form or another or debuted some blockbuster feature. So a new Carnival Ship like Mardi Gras or Celebration will be much more aligned to today's expectation of a megaship. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, dandelpino said:

Breakaway is a fine ship (I'm booked on her in Oct.). But she was designed over 10 years ago now and the industry had huge growth in the past 10 years where every new megaship was advertised as the biggest and best in some form or another or debuted some blockbuster feature. So a new Carnival Ship like Mardi Gras or Celebration will be much more aligned to today's expectation of a megaship. 

We have been on the Mardi Gras yes pretty comparable! I missed my food options by the pool! Breakaway had a great ice break and loved O’Sheeans and the H20!