Thermal Suite on Regal

Murray's Pop

I think I may have answered my own question. Went to a different site and found a reference to being open from 8 AM to 10 PM.  Also I used the wrong term here.  On the Regal (and all Royal class ships) it is called the "Enclave" as opposed to the thermal suite.

Anyway can anyone recently on board confirm these hours?

28 minutes ago, Murray's Pop said:

I think I may have answered my own question. Went to a different site and found a reference to being open from 8 AM to 10 PM.  Also I used the wrong term here.  On the Regal (and all Royal class ships) it is called the "Enclave" as opposed to the thermal suite.

I don't know the hours but  I was doing search and Thermal suite looks really small ,nothing like MSC had to offer. I will not buy it now ,I want to see it first

On 8/23/2022 at 5:11 PM, GOLDENBONNY said:

I don't know the hours but  I was doing search and Thermal suite looks really small ,nothing like MSC had to offer. I will not buy it now ,I want to see it first

Are you referring only to the hydrotherapy pool?  That is not the only thing offered in the Enclave.  Don't know anything about MSC. There is also a very nice hydrotherapy pool on the newer HAL ships.

Larger Thermal "Enclave' areas might also allow for more people in the areas.   I have no experience, but would not assume that smaller is better.   I have recently seen a great, in action, tour of the Enclave and all of the thermal and water experiences.  If anyone is curious, check Youtube!

On 8/24/2022 at 1:41 AM, Murray's Pop said:

8 AM to 10 PM confirmed on the sister ship Sky Princess in June.

10 minutes ago, Wishing on a star said:

I have no experience, but would not assume that smaller is better.

You're right. Whenver going there, I had the Enclave on my own, or not more than 2 other people. Timing is important. I haven't been there to the peak hours, for sure.
If you go early / late or during peak dinner time, you'll have the spa for your own. 

Edited by EDVM96
  • Thanks 1

I have a question.  Has the Enclave been upgraded much on the newer ships.  The best video I am finding is for a different ship.  The Sky, I think.  I am wondering if the main therapy pool was made bigger, with one or two different round like whirlpool jet areas

I see older stuff that shows those water beds...  Are those no longer there?

Hi all, does anyone have info for what the rate is if you buy a pass for the full cruise on embarkation day?  Online is showing $118 for a solo person for a 4-night cruise (Majestic).  Will full-cruise passes be more/less/the same if booking on embarkation day?

Thanks in advance!  Lisa

• 1 month later...