Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Hotel

Enchantment 04

Have not stayed at HBM but did stay one night at the Renaissance last October. Spacious room, very accommodating staff, good food (we had a package including both dinner and breakfast) and excellent location. Across the street from a Walgreen's so it is convenient to pick-up last minute items. We also took their Concierge Shuttle to the port for $4 pp. I would like to book here again for our upcoming November cruise.

mollyanne:)

I got this hotel for $55/$60 bids on priceline last may. Very nice hotel, business center to print off boarding pass, even ordered room service and it was good. Also, right across the street from Walgreens and down the street from Supermarket, AND within spittin distance of the port, can't beat that!!

I just stayed at this hotel in January. The hotel is very nice and in a great location. I was disappointed with our room as far as cleanliness. I had to use my Clorox Wipes to clean spots off the bathtub, toilet and bathroom floor. I then made sure I wiped everything in the room, which I would do anyway. I dropped something on the bedroom floor and looked under the beds to see if it had rolled under one of the beds. There were candy wrappers, half empty water & pop bottles & lots of dust under the beds. Very large obvious stain on one of the bedspreads.

On the upside, we had 3 in the room and only paid $80.00 per night through Priceline. The staff is extremely polite & friendly. Service was top notch! We paid $6.00 per person for the shuttle to the port.

I did not pay attention to my receipt when I checked out. Didn't charge anything at the hotel. We did not have a car so there wasn't any use of parking. I noticed when my credit card bill came, there was a $12.00 room service charge. I called the hotel this past Monday They said they would look into it and get back to me. I have not heard from them and will call again tomorrow. Make sure you look at your receipt when you check out. Not just this hotel but anywhere. I usually do but was not being observant this time.

Diane

Archived