EUROPA - middle east

welshy74

KSA doesn't permit alcohol to be served elsewhere once in its national waters or ports. UAE and Qatar do accept it to an extent, but bear in mind that once their alcohol laws are quite restrictive there might be some items usually available on other cruises but not available at those ones.

• Like 1

On 8/24/2022 at 7:49 PM, Nunagoras said:

KSA doesn't permit alcohol to be served elsewhere once in its national waters or ports. UAE and Qatar do accept it to an extent, but bear in mind that once their alcohol laws are quite restrictive there might be some items usually available on other cruises but not available at those ones.

How far out of port do their national waters end? I’m in KSA on my birthday 🎉- wonder how long I need to wait for my first glass of 🍾

5 hours ago, little britain said:

How far out of port do their national waters end? I’m in KSA on my birthday 🎉- wonder how long I need to wait for my first glass of 🍾

Usually 12 nautical miles to reach international waters, unless the country in question owns an "economical exclusive zone" for a larger ocean portion and whether it comes with some use restrictions or not. Don't know how much KSA actually owns, if any or the particular rules in the area, but I believe that you're said 12 nautical miles away, all will be good!...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...