Resort Day Pass - Riu Palace Antillas

Tryingtocruise

• 2 weeks later...

We have. Never again.  The chair hogs at the resort make cruise line chair hogs look like amateurs.  The alcohol was all below well quality and some of it was in bottles that were only marked with masking tape.  The food was also underwhelming and very poor quality.  They did have a nice pool, but that’s the only positive I can think of. 

Edited by dcbiker97
  • Like 1

On 9/1/2022 at 5:36 PM, dcbiker97 said:

We have. Never again.  The chair hogs at the resort make cruise line chair hogs look like amateurs.  The alcohol was all below well quality and some of it was in bottles that were only marked with masking tape.  The food was also underwhelming and very poor quality.  They did have a nice pool, but that’s the only positive I can think of. 

Thanks.  When it took forever for anyone to reply I decided that was saying something in itself.  I think we'll just take the bus to Arashi beach.

Again, thanks for the info.

• 2 months later...
On 9/1/2022 at 5:36 PM, dcbiker97 said:

Totally agree.

• 1 month later...