HELP! I think I filled out ArriveCAN wrong

cidymom

I also posted this question on the Canadian Cruisers category as well and decided to post it here.  I'm really stressed that I screwed up filling out the form.

I'm leaving on my cruise on Saturday from Vancouver to Alaska return so I just completed my ArriveCAN.  When I printed my ArriveCAN E-Receipt, I noticed that it had the return date of the cruise not my embarkation date.  Did I fill out it out wrong?  When asked for embark date, I put down 2022 8 27 and then I think it asked for arrival into Canada so I put down the Vancouver cruise terminal and the return date 2022 9 03.  But the printed E-Receipt shows 2022 09 03 so does that mean they think I'm boarding on September 3 which is the date I return.  Was I suppose to put the same date down as the ship arrived in Canada for me to board?  I'm really confused and worried they might not let me on now!!  Can someone explain what I did wrong and how to fix if it wrong.  Thank you in advance for any help.

51 minutes ago, cidymom said:

I also posted this question on the Canadian Cruisers category as well and decided to post it here.  I'm really stressed that I screwed up filling out the form.

I'm leaving on my cruise on Saturday from Vancouver to Alaska return so I just completed my ArriveCAN.  When I printed my ArriveCAN E-Receipt, I noticed that it had the return date of the cruise not my embarkation date.  Did I fill out it out wrong?  When asked for embark date, I put down 2022 8 27 and then I think it asked for arrival into Canada so I put down the Vancouver cruise terminal and the return date 2022 9 03.  But the printed E-Receipt shows 2022 09 03 so does that mean they think I'm boarding on September 3 which is the date I return.  Was I suppose to put the same date down as the ship arrived in Canada for me to board?  I'm really confused and worried they might not let me on now!!  Can someone explain what I did wrong and how to fix if it wrong.  Thank you in advance for any help.

You did it correctly.  It is Arrivecan so the date when you arrive back into Canada.  Have a great trip

• Like 2