NCL Scuba Operator in St. Thomas

zorbarick

We are going to be on the NCL Escape in November, and want to dive in St. Thomas.  My sister and I are both Scuba certified, and my kids may want to try a Discover Scuba course.  Both are offered by the ship, but I can't find any information on what operator they use, and what the conditions are like.  I'm hoping to avoid a boat with 40 divers crammed on it, and would obviously like a respected, reputable dive operator.  

If we can't get more information on the ship excursion, I've also been looking at booking through JJ Divers (https://www.stthomasscubadiving.com/st-thomas-diving/cruise-ship-divers/) or Coki Dive Center (https://cokidive.com/), but it looks like we might only be able to do shore dives through Coki, since their only scheduled boat dive is 9am, and the ship doesn't arrive until 11am.  And oddly enough, the price through JJ Divers is higher than the price through the ship, which surprises me a bit.  

Thanks in advance for any information or advice.  

I was there twice the last 2 weeks for a B2B on the Getaway, NCL scuba operator is Underwater Adventures.  Their boat picks up the divers right at the cruise dock with their dive boat.  The boat is fairly large but we were split into dive groups of no more than 6-8 divers.  It never really felt crowded.

Dives were Wye Reef (down to around 70ft) and the second one is the Cartanza Senora wreck (50ft max). 

They also do the Discover Scuba NCL excursion on the same boat - separate area of the boat from the certified divers. (instruction, 1 shallow dive and some snorkeling as the area is good for that). 

Pat1580621497_2022-08-1615-59-56.thumb.JPG.63163737ae936737da527c2bb6c05eab.JPG