Animation magic on 5-night sailings on the Magic?

BlueBayouAZ

• Animation Magic (available on 7-night and longer sailings on the Disney Magic) 
    Try your hand at drawing your very own character—and then watch in wonder as your creation becomes part of the show, dancing alongside some classic Disney characters. You won't believe your eyes!

I have seen a couple post COVID YouTube videos that seem to show this happening  on 5-night sailings. But the website indicates 7 or longer. Anyone have recent experiences on the magic?

Edited by BlueBayouAZ

1 hour ago, BlueBayouAZ said:
  • Animation Magic (available on 7-night and longer sailings on the Disney Magic) 
    Try your hand at drawing your very own character—and then watch in wonder as your creation becomes part of the show, dancing alongside some classic Disney characters. You won't believe your eyes!

I have seen a couple post COVID YouTube videos that seem to show this happening  on 5-night sailings. But the website indicates 7 or longer. Anyone have recent experiences on the magic?

I would be surprised if it was offered on less than 6 night sailings.  Since it's typically the second time you dine in Animator's and a 5 night sailing has 1/3 of the guests who don't dine in there twice.