Cruise Next Certificates

cruiserbear55

16 minutes ago, cruiserbear55 said:

Is there an online process to transfer CNCs? I can't find any info on the NCL site, and don't remember it being discussed recently here on CC. Thanking you in advance.

NOT ALLOWED (per CC guidelines)!

13 minutes ago, ggTexasGal said:

NOT ALLOWED (per CC guidelines)!

OP asked if CruiseNext certificates could be transferred on line.  They couldn't find info on NCL website.  CruiseCritic has nothing to do with that.

I don't believe CruiseNext can be transferred on NCL website.  It is easy to do via a phone call to your NCL PCC or to the main NCL number.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, hallux said:

The email is in the CruiseNext T&C's linked on the NCL website (seems an appropriate place for it) - 

https://www.ncl.com/about/terms-and-conditions/promotions#cruisenext

cruisenext@ncl.com

Thank you. Have read that info too many times. Yes, it says you can transfer CNCs. But it doesn't explain the process. I thought I had read on CC a few months ago that both the buyer and seller could send an e-mail in to NCL authorizing the transaction, and NCL would facilitate the switch within a few days.  In the past, you had to go through a rep and the other party to the transaction had to be available at the same time. The rep would put you on hold and call the second person to verify the deal.

Thanks, Buford T Justice for your suggestion. However, that website was no help. Guess I'll try the old fashioned way.

And for anyone who may be in a tizzy that this isn't allowed on CC, I'm simply trying to give my son and DIL two certificates for an upcoming cruise they are interested in taking.Was just trying to make it easy.

Do you have an NCL PCC?  We used ours a couple times to transfer CN certificates.  She contacted CN department and took care of it for us.  We were transferring either to or from people she was also the PCC for, not random strangers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cruiserbear55 said:

But it doesn't explain the process

I believe you would compose an email.  In that email (preferably from the email address associated with the Latitudes account on which the CNC's reside) you would indicate a desire to transfer the certificates.  You would want to include the Latitudes number for the account which currently owns them, the certificate number(s) you wish to transfer and the Latitudes account number (and maybe email address so they can verify) to which you desire them to be transferred.  Be sure to have the numbers absolutely correct or you'd be transferring them to a stranger...

• Like 1