Most see review of the Scarlet Lady

Wow, you are too kind. I'm glad the review was useful! We were so surprised by how different the ship and cruise experience really was onboard. I just tried to present an honest look at what the ship is really like vs. the 'perception' to allow folks to make a more informed decision on whether to cruise VV or not. 

Thanks again for the kind words! 

Edited by WheresWalter
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Great review.  I appreciate how you contrasted what you expected vs. what you actually experienced throughout. You also did a great job of conveying the unique social intimacy that the ship's spaces manage to create.

After hearing multiple members of their top-notch crew discuss how much it means to them that there exists no rank-induced status among the crew - and how the uniforms are a key part of creating that environment - I can't agree with you that the uniforms/ranks should be visible.  However, I will enthusastically agree with you that having another pool at the Athletic Club in the aft would make a great ship even better.  

I've sailed aboard Scarlet Lady three times now and I can say that Virgin has created the near-perfect cruise product for me.

Edited by blueshift22
  • Like 3