Masks on ncl jade - greek islands

iloveglee

Would like to hear from anyone who has sailed on the Jade on their Greek Islands cruise, since the beginning of August this year.  I was under the impression that mandatory mask wearing had been removed from all of ncl's sailings.  

I have read a review of this cruise, apparently taken in early august, that says masks were mandatory in all public spaces, including the theatre.  having looked at ncl's website, sail safe section, it does state that mask wearing is not mandatory on any sailing.  the latest update was dated 8th august, and of course prior to that it may have been different.  I did think though that mask wearing had been removed by the majority of countries before early august.  

Yes indeed the website does say that, so what this reviewer was on about I don't know.  I have managed to find some information relating to Greece, relating to masks and they are only required on local  public transport, taxis, and inside on the ferries.  They are not required on any kind of transport where you have a numbered seat, intercity trains, planes etc. 

And yes, I have stressed, on any forum I can find, please please make sure you know the testing requirements for Greece, and understand what fully vaccinated means.  Even now, there are people who think that fully vaccinated means your primary course.  Which in some countries it probably does.  Not in Greece!!  Or Spain either.