Reggae Beach Bar

ValerieJo

Can anyone provide some information for this place?  Their website seems to be lacking.  I sent an email requesting information and the email bounced back as undeliverable.

Is it still open for business or changed names?

Thanks.

• 2 months later...

I'm currently researching for a nice beach bar in St Kitts, just to lay out under a palm or umbrella for a few hours before heading back to ship....  do they rent chairs here and $$$?  food good ?  I believe it's about 30 minutes from the cruise port ?  cheers

On 11/25/2022 at 7:12 PM, Bluemoose said:

I'm currently researching for a nice beach bar in St Kitts, just to lay out under a palm or umbrella for a few hours before heading back to ship....  do they rent chairs here and $$$?  food good ?  I believe it's about 30 minutes from the cruise port ?  cheers

Yes they rent chairs and umbrellas. We've been there many times.  Had lunch there a few times and it was good.  If you go to their page on the other social media site (not allowed to mention it here), their menu is even posted.  I know taxi/shuttles to get there use to cost us $7 each for one way so total of $28 for the 2 of us for round trip, but that's when we use to share a ride with others - we would pay for the 4 of us going and they would pay for the return ride. Not sure what the cost is now with the higher gas prices.  If anyone has been there recently, can you let me know how much the taxi was from the port to Cockleshell.