Virgin Voyages New Loyalty Program - Sailing Club

FFMilesJunkie

On 8/30/2022 at 8:19 AM, FFMilesJunkie said:

Still not a lot of details out, but there are some great new incentives, especially if you have a higher tier of status on another cruise line. 

https://www.virginvoyages.com/sites/sailing-club

This has tempted me to make a booking and I like the look of the perks you get for matching (I'm Diamond + on RCCL).  I do notice that they have the wrong info for MSC ... their top Voyagers levels is no longer Black, they renamed it to Diamond some time ago.  MSC also offer the loyalty matching to other lines (and include hotel loyalty levels) ... I think matching is a great idea and definitely influences my cruising choices, as the perks can make a big difference to your cruise account at the end of the day.  I'm not loyal to any one line, give me a good price, a good ship and a fair amount of perks and I'll sail anywhere!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, westcoasttech said:

This has tempted me to make a booking and I like the look of the perks you get for matching (I'm Diamond + on RCCL).  I do notice that they have the wrong info for MSC ... their top Voyagers levels is no longer Black, they renamed it to Diamond some time ago.  MSC also offer the loyalty matching to other lines (and include hotel loyalty levels) ... I think matching is a great idea and definitely influences my cruising choices, as the perks can make a big difference to your cruise account at the end of the day.  I'm not loyal to any one line, give me a good price, a good ship and a fair amount of perks and I'll sail anywhere!

same here, diamond on royal, and diamond on msc as well as many other lines, give me a deal and i will sail. not loyal to anyone cruise line haha

• Like 1