When can I start purchasing drink packages, etc?

reeb4

I booked and paid my deposit for a late Nov cruise.  Haven't cruised since pre-covid (2019).  The app says check-in starts Oct 11.  Even if I pay off the balance before then, do I have to wait until Oct 11 to start making those purchases (I'm thinking that Labor Day may have good prices)?  Thanks in advance.

17 minutes ago, reeb4 said:

I booked and paid my deposit for a late Nov cruise.  Haven't cruised since pre-covid (2019).  The app says check-in starts Oct 11.  Even if I pay off the balance before then, do I have to wait until Oct 11 to start making those purchases (I'm thinking that Labor Day may have good prices)?  Thanks in advance.

Try going to the Royal Caribbean website and sign into your account. You should see future cruises listed.  Look at the lower left side and you should see "Plan My Cruise"  Once you click it you can see all sorts of stuff to purchase like Shore Excursions,  Beverage Plans, Dining plans, Internet,  etc.  

Good luck and enjoy your cruise!

Thanks to both of you...I just haven't had enough coffee yet and didn't see the "Plan Your Cruise" button.

I better grab some BEFORE picking things out or I might have buyers remorse!!!

• Like 2