Question for RIZ from the Spirit

cruzfvr

Hi! If I remember correctly, you guys chartered a "boat" on Tortola when we went in December. I just wanted to know if you had a good time, and if so, what charter company you went through (and any info you can give me).

We just found out that Garrett will be playing his sax in the show band for summer, and we have booked one of the cruises he will be on so we can see him play. We stop in Tortola again, so want to do something different than we did last time.

Thanks for your help...

~Debbi

Hi Debbi !!!

So nice to hear from you.

We chartered from Patouche in Tortola. It was a great day out but not cheap. I know for the day it is $1500 but we had it for the half day for $600 since we had sailed with them before. The do quite a few day sails that are great....the boat is not as nice as the day sail we did in Barbados but the crew is wonderful and they really limit the amount of passengers on board. I can't say enough about them...and many other on this board would agree..this is where I found them a few years ago.

http://www.patouche.com

Congratulations to Garrett !!!!

My e-mail is

lwake@sympatico.ca

Feel free to drop me a line if you need any more info....would you believe Godfrey and I are looking at the same Spirit cruise in June ?....I will keep you posted. We are on the fence since he and I will be in Vegas quite a bit in July/Aug for the World Series so we'll see.

Thanks for the info. $1,500? :eek: , that is a lot of cash! Think we will just do the sail boat charter in St. Thomas, and go to the beach on Tortola. I will email you...~Debbi

Archived