Complimentary laundry for P2P

pmcer

I’m curious to know whether anyone with 100+ VS days has been denied complimentary laundry service while sailing on a Port-to-Port fare. This excerpt from the Venetian Society page on the SS website is a bit ambiguous since it refers to Port-to-Port all-inclusive fares (i.e., not services):

“The more you sail, the more you receive:

·                     All Venetian Society Members: 5% savings on selected future sailings. Find out more here.

·                     100 VS days or more: 5% savings on all future sailings

·                     250 VS days or more: 10% savings on all future sailings

·                     350 VS days: complimentary 7-day voyage

·                     500 VS days: complimentary 14-day voyage

·                     After 500 VS days, complimentary 7-day voyage for each 150 days sailed

All of the above milestones include complimentary laundry service (excludes dry cleaning and "press only").
Please note that Port-to-Port All-Inclusive fares are excluded from the Venetian Society milestone rewards above. For more details please refer to the
 Terms and Conditions page.”

Thanks

1 hour ago, labrasett said:

I would read that as saying that while you will get the days you wont get the discounts but laundry will be unaffected.

That would comport with the other rule that the 5% Venetian Society discount does not apply to P2P fares.  In other words, P2P fares cannot be discounted further.

It sounds more like the days booked on P2P do not count towards milestones for example 100 days = free laundry.  Similar to a charter SS cruise I was on and the days did not count towards my total.

It seems that it’s smoke and mirrors that the P2P fares are discounted because all the fares increased.  It’s more like features that used to be included have been taken away from the P2P fares to make the D2D fares look like a better value.