No kids club under 5 right?

Jenig0013

Hi, just wanted to clarify that there’s no kids club for kids under 5 on ncl, right? Looking at Alaska options and will have a 4yo. Trying to figure out our best option. It’s not a deal breaker but would be nice to have the option.

On 9/2/2022 at 10:07 AM, qek585 said:

I know the getaway had a daycare for kids 3 to 5. They called it the guppies program. They must be potty trained or fairly potty trained. They will call you to change any diapers if accidents arise.

Do you know when that was? I can find nothing online about anything under 5. He’s fully toilet trained.

NCL seems to be the slowest line to open their kids' clubs. We were on Royal Caribbean in March and Princess (to Alaska) in July and both had all of their ages open for clubs. I don't think it's a covid thing but more of a staffing issue - however, they are related. Are you sold on going on NCL? In many places I don't think it matter (and we are Sapphire level on NCL, so no knock to them), however, Princess in Alaska seems to have a leg up. Maybe it's because they have been sailing there for 50 years and have forged so many relationships. I noticed that we had premium dock slots and good access to excursions. For example, we were at the main Ketchican dock and the NCL ship was at one 7 miles away and had to bus to the town. That also happened in Skagway. Not a huge deal, but if you're looking at multiple options it's something to consider.