Condition of the Reflection

SugSug

My husband and I almost always cruise on the newest ships but Celebrity’s new ships (Beyond or Ascent) do not visit the ports that we are interested in seeing, but the Reflection does.  We are hesitant to book on the Reflection because of her age.  Has anyone sailed on her recently and could give us an honest opinion of her condition?

Thank you for any feedback.

We sailed on Reflection this past winter for 14 days and will sail again on her this winter for 14 days. This is part of our 47 days 3 ship winter trip.

In those three ships we will also sail on Equinox and Beyond. I say that because we have sailed the new ships, Edge and Apex.

Reflection is in great shape! She is a S class ship and shows no wear. If you have sailed S class then you will have a great experience. Last winter we sailed on Silhouette which had an upgrade and I saw no difference in Reflection Vs Silhouette. 

We dine in the specialty restaurants and all were very good. Service, condition and offerings. 

I would not hesitate ( as we have not for this winter) to board the Reflection.

There is a live from Reflection being posted now. They leave this coming week so you may want t post your question there.

Sail Reflection, enjoy the ports!

Cheers! 

• Like 1

The Reflection was immaculate when we cruised a few months ago, well maintained and spotless. The crew went above and beyond to make our cruise memorable. We are on the Apex in October and hope to book a transatlantic on the Reflection for 2023 while on board.

• Like 1