excursion credit

killsport

We booked a package that gives us $100/pp excursion credit. Two questions:

1) If we book a $75/pp excursion do we get $25 for an additional excursion or is it one-and-done?

2) If we don't find an excursion, can we use the credit for something else or is it use-it-or-lose-it?

And yes, I like my hyphens 😜

It's essentially 'use it or lose it'. If you don't use all of it on a single excursion, you can use the remaining toward another one.

The excursion credit cannot be used for anything else, and you'll lose it if not used for an excursion.

We have ~$5.00 remaining after booking two different excursions on a 7-day cruise.

Edited by KroozNut

The nice thing about the excusion credit begin a dollar amount, is it now allows you to use the total for a variety of various priced excursions. And if you have a small amount left, you might find yourself enjoying a modestly priced excursion you might not otherwise have taken! I like the new format!

• Like 2

I have an offer for half-price HIA for my winter cruise. It includes 2 excursions up to a total of $200. Do I have to wait until I'm on the ship to book these excursions, or is the offer good for advance excursions?

And while I'm asking, I want to verify that HIA wifi is the surf plan? At $450 for 10 days, it looks like a good deal, considering grats and wifi would be $405. 

And while I'm drifting this thread, why is the surf plan 24.99 in one place (FAQ) on the site and $15 in another place?

Edited by 3rdGenCunarder

1 hour ago, 3rdGenCunarder said:

I have an offer for half-price HIA for my winter cruise. It includes 2 excursions up to a total of $200. Do I have to wait until I'm on the ship to book these excursions, or is the offer good for advance excursions?

And while I'm asking, I want to verify that HIA wifi is the surf plan? At $450 for 10 days, it looks like a good deal, considering grats and wifi would be $405. 

And while I'm drifting this thread, why is the surf plan 24.99 in one place (FAQ) on the site and $15 in another place?

You can advance-book your excursions as soon as they are available. I have booked both (all four) of our B2B excursions at the end of this year. Just be sure to check the box for Complimentary. Also you don't have to spend it all on two excursions, it is a credit towards any and all of your excursions. So the price could be more or less than $100/each. We currently have 5-cents credit each after buying $99.95 excursions!

The WiFi is the Surf Plan. HIA is a good deal.

The answer to website contradictions is usually that one page has not been updated for the latest changes. But I can't tell you which is correct! 

1 hour ago, alex_gregor said:

Is the $100pp actually $100pp or is it $200 to use as we want?

My wife and I received $100pp but my son did not as he was included in 'kids cruise free' deal. Can we apply some of our credit towards his excursion?

I believe it is $100pp for the first two persons. Now, I do not have a third person in my booking so I can't prove that, but that would be my impression from going through applying our $100PP to our ShoreX.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, crystalspin said:

I believe it is $100pp for the first two persons. Now, I do not have a third person in my booking so I can't prove that, but that would be my impression from going through applying our $100PP to our ShoreX.

For our upcoming cruise we have already booked excursions and have used up the credit. I had to pay for the third person in the room. It would only apply to the first two. The good thing was that $.05 would have been applied to the next excursion. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, crystalspin said:

You can advance-book your excursions as soon as they are available. I have booked both (all four) of our B2B excursions at the end of this year. Just be sure to check the box for Complimentary. Also you don't have to spend it all on two excursions, it is a credit towards any and all of your excursions. So the price could be more or less than $100/each. We currently have 5-cents credit each after buying $99.95 excursions!

The WiFi is the Surf Plan. HIA is a good deal.

The answer to website contradictions is usually that one page has not been updated for the latest changes. But I can't tell you which is correct! 

Thank you! The version of HIA I'm being offered (when I log in to my voyage planner) is two excursions up to $100 each. I got an email about club orange a while back, but it didn't include crew appreciation (or whatever they're calling grats these days), and wasn't worth it to me. 

I am a little worried about the beverage plan. With several sea days and not a lot to do... 🍹

• Haha 1