WIFI question on Freedom

Vitamin_Sea

No matter what plan you buy, only ONE device can use the plan at a time. You can log out of one device and log in to another device so any number of devices can share the plan, just one device can use it at any one time though.

Edited by mz-s
  • Thanks 1

On 9/7/2022 at 9:44 AM, mz-s said:

No matter what plan you buy, only ONE device can use the plan at a time. You can log out of one device and log in to another device so any number of devices can share the plan, just one device can use it at any one time though.

Really? Carnival doesn't have a two device plan like Royal? We purchased a Voom+Stream plan for our upcoming Symphony OTS with the option for two devices so my wife will just use the same login as me. No need for two internet packages as it was cheaper to do it this way. Honestly didn't know Carnival didn't offer a two device plan. Thanks for the heads up! 

2 hours ago, WheresWalter said:

Really? Carnival doesn't have a two device plan like Royal? We purchased a Voom+Stream plan for our upcoming Symphony OTS with the option for two devices so my wife will just use the same login as me. No need for two internet packages as it was cheaper to do it this way. Honestly didn't know Carnival didn't offer a two device plan. Thanks for the heads up! 

Carnival's internet program is 5 years behind Royal's right now.

• Like 1