Does anyone have any recent dailies from the Encore?

MERTDJ

We're excited for our upcoming cruise next month & would like to plan specialty dinner nights but of course don't want to miss something great in the main dining rooms.  It's my understanding that the dailies mention featured items - true?  I've searched but haven't found anything recent.  Or will we just have to wait until we get onboard?

thanks!

Shows and showtimes are more important for my dining plans than the MDR menu, but as in all things YMMV. Currently the Encore rotates through a MDR menu that doesn't necessarily repeat each week. I think there are 14 days of rotating menu to choose from. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MERTDJ said:

We're excited for our upcoming cruise next month & would like to plan specialty dinner nights but of course don't want to miss something great in the main dining rooms.  It's my understanding that the dailies mention featured items - true?  I've searched but haven't found anything recent.  Or will we just have to wait until we get onboard?

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2877558-an-encore-encore-live-from-the-encore-august-28-september-4/#comment-63863413

Has recent (August 28 - September 4) Dailies.  However, the dailies list daily drink of the day, but does not "feature" MDR offerings.  To see the daily offerings at the MDR, you can view menus each morning (same menu at each MDR)!

• Like 1