Specialty Dining

sweety51pie

I am trying to book the specialty dining restaurants on line before I cruise but it won’t let me.  I called MSC and they said I have to do it online.  Anyone have any experience on booking specialty restaurants before you cruise?

Thanks.

You cannot book before hand.  You can pre-purchase a dining package (heavily discounted) but you will arrange for day/time once onboard.  It's very very very easily and there will be, oh, 100000 specialty dining servers in the buffet on embarkation day to help you 🙃

• Haha 1

If you are using the term "book" you mean just pick or buy the package, You can do it easily on line.  If you go the the MSC site (mscccruiseusa.com), click on Manage booking (by booking number or your Voyagers Club membership).  At the top, you'll see Specialty Restaurants:

image.thumb.png.9d3d06581f477c0b2968ec5e4bf03d36.png

Click on that, and you will get the options available to purchase on your cruise.  This is from my upcoming cruise, so yours will have different options:

image.thumb.png.7f225d027a46d900386c02256a572b31.png

Yes I want to book a package.  When I click on specialty restaurants, it comes up blank.  There is nothing there.  What ship are you on?  I am on the Miraviglia on Sep 24.  Maybe it has something to do with the cruise or the ship?  

2 hours ago, sweety51pie said:

Yes I want to book a package.  When I click on specialty restaurants, it comes up blank.  There is nothing there.  What ship are you on?  I am on the Miraviglia on Sep 24.  Maybe it has something to do with the cruise or the ship?  

I'm on Meraviglia, but it's only a seven-night out of Port Canaveral.  Maybe since yours is 13 days and transatlantic, they don't want to offer packages. 

• Like 1