Help please. Where to see Cheers receipt?

lele100

If you bought it through the fun shops it will show in your book under details.  However, if it was part of a package deal in your booking then it doesn't show up at all.  Like us, we got an offer for cheers as part of the actual booking code at a substantially reduced rate.    Kind of stupid really.

7 hours ago, wemjam said:

If you bought it through the fun shops it will show in your book under details.  However, if it was part of a package deal in your booking then it doesn't show up at all.  Like us, we got an offer for cheers as part of the actual booking code at a substantially reduced rate.    Kind of stupid really.

We also have bought as part of a package deal, and it shows at the top of our booking and order page.

Are you on the mobile site? I have a hard time on the mobile site. If you log into your account, pull open your booking and then at the top right you’ll see the 3 bars. Click on that. Then click booking and order details and scroll all the way down. 

11 hours ago, casnewydd said:

We also have bought as part of a package deal, and it shows at the top of our booking and order page.

Ya mine did to (we got it as part of our cruise price not purchased separately), it said Congratulations you have Cheers, but then it went away and stopped showing up after a while.  We didn't change anything on our end, so I called and my PVP assures me we have it and nothing changed.