Navigate app

Morning Dave, The navigation App can only be used on board. it is very easy to use and "Navigate"  its done through a web browser rather than a stand-alone App. I have helped many people on cruises over the past 2 years, If you have any trouble go to reception they take literally 15 seconds to do it.

• Thanks 1

Thanks that looks easy to use. Similar to the P&O 'App' which also works on the ships network. I understand you can also access the features via the touch screen terminals on the ship.

A related question is about the safety drill, do you need the app for this?

2 hours ago, davecttr said:

Thanks that looks easy to use. Similar to the P&O 'App' which also works on the ships network. I understand you can also access the features via the touch screen terminals on the ship.

A related question is about the safety drill, do you need the app for this?

In June, on the Discovery, no. Straight into the show lounge to watch the safety drill, on a constant loop. Directed out to deck four to be shown lifeboat station and then card scanned.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Manchester is blue said:

Is it possible to order drinks to be served at your table via this app?

The waiting staff that serve your dinner also serve your wine, Pre ordering isn’t necessary. The main dining room is anytime dining so you won’t know your table number until you turn up.😉

Edited by Brummijam
None given.

Thanks Brummijam,… Sorry I haven’t phrased my question correctly, I meant for service in the ships bars rather than the dining room.

17 hours ago, Brummijam said:

The waiting staff that serve your dinner also serve your wine, Pre ordering isn’t necessary. The main dining room is anytime dining so you won’t know your table number until you turn up.😉

6 hours ago, Manchester is blue said:

Thanks Brummijam,… Sorry I haven’t phrased my question correctly, I meant for service in the ships bars rather than the dining room.

Hi.MIB.

Yes crossed lines I think.🤦🏻‍♂️
In the bars and lounges the drinks waiters never keep you waiting for long when your glass is empty, they really are good.

Keep well.

Thanks for taking the time to reply Brummijam.

I do like the thought that your description conjures in my minds eye. 😀 
Cheers.

15 hours ago, Brummijam said:

Hi.MIB.

Yes crossed lines I think.🤦🏻‍♂️
In the bars and lounges the drinks waiters never keep you waiting for long when your glass is empty, they really are good.

Keep well.

• Thanks 1