Sample Menus of Flora

eddieg07410

While most reviews of the Flora describe the meals at the Restaurant as good, I have seen other reviews that state because of restrictions on what can go on the ship meat dishes are not. Could someone post some sample breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus, and comment specifically comment on the range of choices? I am on a somewhat restricted diet, no shellfish, low sodium, and low carbs.

• 4 months later...

Having looked through those menus, I'm even more interested to see what was actually offered on Flora. I'm sure for most folks those menus look divine and they can't wait to taste everything - for me, I'm struggling to find something I would enjoy beyond a hamburger or roast chicken dish.

If anyone has photos or recollection of what is actually served on Flora I would love to hear it. Especially for someone who doesn't eat seafood or mushrooms, which seem to be in >50% of the dishes in those menus.

My daughter is vegan, and the maitre’d, Stevenson, spoke with her at least once and sometimes twice a day about her preferences ( she hates mushrooms, too, and can’t have avocado ). The chef  ( one of eight ) made vegan pancakes, pasta that did not contain eggs, some kind of hummus on bruschetta, vegan tostados, just anything you can think of.  When she ran out of ideas, the chef would send something new to the table.  You will have no problem getting whatever you need, I promise.  Oh, and don’t discount the “always available” chicken.  Delicious!

658F3EAC-D17B-46EE-B6D2-B987EF647FD3.jpeg

• Like 1

Just looked at the fleet-wide menus posted above and they are not the menus from Flora.  
Also wanted to mention that meals on the plane to and from Baltra, as well as meals planned in Quito will be to your preference also. 

Edited by Suzanne123