Refund Vibe?

PATRLR

I know the concept of prepaying for vibe before embarkation is new, so, probably no first hand experience here.  But CC often has good insight.

I've pre-purchased Vibe for my November Encore cruise.  Upgrade bids are as low as $400 pp for Haven.  I know, chances are near zero of getting one of those, but I got nothing to lose by bidding.  But it occurs to me that if we get Haven, we won't need or doubtful we'd use Vibe.  That's $458 if I could get back, I'd like to.  

Has anyone heard of pre-paid things that might be similar to pre-paying for Vibe being able to get refunded before the cruise?

6 hours ago, sunshine4me2 said:

We are sailing on Prima, 12/30/22.  I called NCL prior to booking Vibe, and CSR said Vibe was refundable at least 2 days prior to embarkation, in case we change our mind.

Any experiences out there?

Thanks for this.  I will be calling in the next couple days myself and will report back. 

Out of curiosity I called NCL yesterday to see how much it was to upgrade to the Haven.   I had bids on all the Haven but even with the minimum bid it was over $2400 for the two of us.   Surprisingly it was $2500 for us to get a Haven room and they refunded the vibe which we already paid for ($680).  
By doing the upgrade we got the extra latitude points as well.  

2 minutes ago, Justaboutretired said:

Out of curiosity I called NCL yesterday to see how much it was to upgrade to the Haven.   I had bids on all the Haven but even with the minimum bid it was over $2400 for the two of us.   Surprisingly it was $2500 for us to get a Haven room and they refunded the vibe which we already paid for ($680).  
By doing the upgrade we got the extra latitude points as well.  

That seems to have worked-out wonderfully for you!  😀