Voyager of the Seas FOD MEETINGS

Michaelthebull13

My partner and I are going on the Voyager March 11, 2006. Any other couples going?

Mike

Were not going, but be sure you go to the Schoner Bar and say high to Barry for us. Joe & Jim in Merrimac. You will enjoy his entertainmet.

Thanks for the info and will do! Do you know if there are FOD meetings on board? We here that Royal Caribbean is a more gay friendly ship. We have been on Carnival several times and haven't been to happy with them. Any thoughts, or opinions?

Thanks!

Mike

We have been on 15 RCCL cruises and have had several FOD on most of the ships. It's the call of the CD. Just ask him or her the first night. If the CD is not that gay friendly, he or she will tell you "It not the policy of RCCL to hold privet meeting for everyone." Thats a cop out and make sure thay now that. The gay $$$ means a lot to RCCL. If you don't get a FOD on board, ask Barry to help you. He is a real great person and yes. Have a great cruise. Joe

My partner and I are going on the Voyager March 11, 2006. Any other couples going? We went on a Carnival cruise a couple of years ago and did have a lot of awkard look while getting our picture taken. WE WERE JUST STANDING close to each other. I hope that The Voyager of the Seas will have a more diverse group. I enjoy hanging out with both gay and straight, so does my partner. Anyone know about Voyager?

HELP! I am leaving tomorrow!!!!!

Mike

Archived