Orlando Rental Car Agencies in airport Hotels?

Pat

We are flying into Orlando 2 nights early and will get in quite late the first night so we plan to stay at a hotel close to the airport.   We would like to rent a car early the next day and drive to a Port hotel where we would stay the next night, then return the car and shuttle to the port the next morning.  Would anyone be able to tell me if there are airport hotels that have rental car counters right there at the hotel or would we have to make our way back to the airport to get a car rental?   Thanks for any help or advice.  

I'd suggest sending one person to the airport/rental car office to pick up the car, then drive back to the hotel to get the luggage (and the rest of the people. 🙂  )

I always check with the hotels before booking to see how early/late/often the shuttle runs to/from the airport.

Aloha,

John

On 9/13/2022 at 2:17 PM, Pat said:

We are flying into Orlando 2 nights early and will get in quite late the first night so we plan to stay at a hotel close to the airport.   We would like to rent a car early the next day and drive to a Port hotel where we would stay the next night, then return the car and shuttle to the port the next morning.  Would anyone be able to tell me if there are airport hotels that have rental car counters right there at the hotel or would we have to make our way back to the airport to get a car rental?   Thanks for any help or advice.  

Even late I would just rent the car when you land and get it over with. Less lines at the counter and you can start your day fresh with the car at your disposal.