Check In

smj777

We go on our cruise on 2nd. October.( 77y oIds).I don't want the hassle of trying to check in on line. I can't find where to print my boarding pass and Tickets aren't issued any more. We have our booking confirmation etc. Can we just turn up at the terminal and be processed as we were before covid? Any advice please.

1 hour ago, smj777 said:

We go on our cruise on 2nd. October.( 77y oIds).I don't want the hassle of trying to check in on line. I can't find where to print my boarding pass and Tickets aren't issued any more. We have our booking confirmation etc. Can we just turn up at the terminal and be processed as we were before covid? Any advice please.

Have you booked direct, or through a travel agent?  If it is the latter, I would contact them and let them do it all for you.

I'm sure you could just turn up at the terminal. They can definitely give you luggage tables and issue boarding passes. The only thing I think you would need to do yourself is complete the health declaration between 1 and 3 days before departure.