Delux beverage pkg

newfiegirl4

2 hours ago, ATSEAMYLIFE said:

I also have AMEX and I think it's RCCL that floats (pun intended).  It's taken about 4-5 business days to get the credit back.  

Most credit card issuers require their retailers to process credits in a timely manner for their mutual customers.  They make exceptions for when there are good reasons, but it's usually just a few days.  4-5 business days for a credit is not bad at all.  I have heard of people waiting two weeks and longer for credits to appear.  

1 hour ago, Mum2Mercury said:

A full priced beer onboard Explorer last week was $10.70 (includes automatic 18% gratuity). 

Being Crown & Anchor members, we were allowed two 50% off drinks + 10% off drinks after that; this deal may or may not be repeated in the future (or on other ships) 

A Bucket of Beer from the Pool Bar (5 beers) was $42.xx (includes automatic 18% gratuity), which is about $8.40/beer.  

Thank you.

9 hours ago, nasa1974 said:

Thank you.

Most welcome.  You should note that my husband drinks mostly Heineken.  Prices might vary slightly between brands.  

Oh, and the 6-pack of Corona we bought at the Citco right by the Aruba pier /brought back on board without any trouble was $22. 

On 9/16/2022 at 9:03 AM, Mum2Mercury said:

Most welcome.  You should note that my husband drinks mostly Heineken.  Prices might vary slightly between brands.  

Oh, and the 6-pack of Corona we bought at the Citco right by the Aruba pier /brought back on board without any trouble was $22. 

How did you bring them back on board?   I thought they would be confiscated.  Thanks