Need IT help with Regent account

Eager2Travel

I need some help with my Regent account.  I am trying to add a new cruise to my account.  It appears frozen on my current cruise.  I tried calling Regent customer service but the person said she was unable to help.  This has never happened before..  Is there someone else to contact?

1 hour ago, Eager2Travel said:

I did try rebooting with no success.  I just tried sending an inquiry to Regent.  We shall see what that produces.

other than rebooting, I would clear the cache and try again. It's odd that you are stuck on your current cruise. You can also try to log in as a "private" browser window and see if that helps. Just looked at my account and all works as it should (could add a new cruise if I had one 🙂 )

10 hours ago, Eager2Travel said:

I did try rebooting with no success.  I just tried sending an inquiry to Regent.  We shall see what that produces.

Please send me an email with your details and I'll be happy to assist: mmoore@rssc.com

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Eager2Travel said:

Mike Moore fixed my account.  He was most helpful.   Thank you Regent for having such a kind responsive person on your staff.  I can now see my latest added cruise when we hopefully, finally become titanium.

Happy to help!