Card to unlock two staterooms?

DougK

I'm going to be cruising on the Westerdam in June, and am going to be in a party of 5, occupying two staterooms (not connecting). I've never had multiple staterooms before, and wonder whether Holland America can set it up so all 5 of us have access to both rooms. It would be a pain to have to be constantly swapping keys (cards) among ourselves...

Doug

I'm going to be cruising on the Westerdam in June, and am going to be in a party of 5, occupying two staterooms (not connecting). I've never had multiple staterooms before, and wonder whether Holland America can set it up so all 5 of us have access to both rooms. It would be a pain to have to be constantly swapping keys (cards) among ourselves...Doug

if you satisfy the front desk as to why you all need unlimited access to the other cabin i bet they will just issue other key cards to each room

if you satisfy the front desk as to why you all need unlimited access to the other cabin i bet they will just issue other key cards to each room

It's going to be 2 adults and 3 kids. At a minimum, the adults are going to need access to both rooms, and it makes sense for the kids as well.

Doug

You're going to have to carry 2 keys. I have done that on my last 2 cruises when the kids were in a separate room than us. Just went to the pursers desk when we got on board and asked them for extra keys. It's that simple.

Archived