Question about On Point Covid rapid testing

nicky6425

I booked an appointment in 2 weeks with Azova.com for an online proctored rapid antigen test -$20, but need to purchase one of their 4 approved test kits or can purchase a Flowflex test kit from Amazon to use with their proctored rapid antigen test.  Their chat response took about 5 mins. for my questions.  Better than my experience last week with OnPoint with no valid response to my ability to schedule a test appointment.

Like I said above - shady. I know there were lots of people scheduled with them prior to the Disney Wish cruise on Sept 19. They said their computers were down and people were scrambling to find a last minute option.  My daughter was able to get her tests done because she got in just before their “shutdown”, but she said the proctor seemed disinterested and disgruntled. If their testing procedures are shady - and reading the posts, it sounds like they are - then how can you really trust them to be reliably available?

On 9/19/2022 at 9:41 PM, JHUNTGOLF said:

We (two couples from the Atlanta area) made an appointment a while back to have all four of us take the test this afternoon in our Boston hotel room (we’re sailing on the Summit’s New England/Canada cruise beginning this Wednesday).  The process was extremely efficient since it required just one Zoom call.  We had to pay for four tests, but getting them completed at the same time was very efficient.  We got the emailed test results literally in a matter of minutes.  OnPoint also kept us well informed with e-mail notifications.  We had an extremely positive experience with them.

John

Following up on this!  It let me schedule all 3 of us for one appointment, but I only paid for one test?!  Did they confirm you paid for all of you?? If I pay separate, it won't let me schedule the same appointment!

1 hour ago, Abr155 said:

Following up on this!  It let me schedule all 3 of us for one appointment, but I only paid for one test?!  Did they confirm you paid for all of you?? If I pay separate, it won't let me schedule the same appointment!

My understanding is you purchase and reserve 3 consecutive appointments. Then the proctor will let all 3 test simultaneously during the first appointment time.

• Thanks 1

OnPoint's website is just crap, and there's no way to contact them.  I have two paid appointments that are no longer needed for the 30th, so I'd like to reschedule them for a later cruise. Their email had two links...  one to cancel (link works) and one to reschedule (link doesn't work, imagine that?!)  Not pleased, very shady indeed.

• Like 1