MSC - UK - Covid vaccination / test requirements

Ryan82

Hi there, sorry, I'm dyslexic and I've read and read both the MSC website and other forums but I can't seen to find a definitive answer as to what's required to board MSC from UK.

I have had both vaccinations and the Booster on 22 December 2021 which will be some 297 days when my cruise ends. Due to my age group / circumstances I am not able to get the seasonal booster available.

What will I need to do prior to boarding? Thanks in advance, and real sorry if this has been covered elsewhere.

I think OP is sailing Preziosa to Northern Europe.

in that case, one  needs full vaccination ( 2+boosters he has qualifies) and

PCR or Antigen Covid test that is  lab monitored with printed result.

Test must be taken within 2 days of sailing.

COVID-19 TEST REQUIREMENTS: 
All guests 2 years & older must show proof of a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR or antigen test taken no more than 2 days before embarkation.  Guests must bring the valid negative test certificate with them to the terminal.

The original test results certificate or vaccination or recovery certificate must be presented at the terminal (paper or electronic format) and must be in one of the following languages: English, Italian, German, French or Spanish. The COVID-19 test certificate must contain a guest’s personal data (verifiable with the other travel documents), date of the test, identification / contact details of the center that performed the analysis, technique used, and negative test result.  Antigen self-tests are not accepted for embarkation

Edited by phissy
  • Like 2