Deluxe Beverage Package Johnny Rockets Shakes

I have seen a couple different things. Is Johnny Rockets shakes included in the deluxe beverage package. I have seen those say yes but my wife on a FB group saw someone post it is only included with with deluxe beverage package if you purchase a meal. Can I get the shake with the DX package without purchasing a meal or does a meal need to be purchased for it to be included?

Edited by RandomUser123
  • Like 1

According to the RCI website this is what is included with the Deluxe Beverage Package.

Hope this helps.

• Vodka: Absolut, Belvedere, Grey Goose, Stoli, Tito’s Handmade Vodka
  • Rum: Bacardi, Bacardi 8, Captain Morgan Rum, Malibu Miami Club
  • Gin: Aviation, Beefeater, Bombay Sapphire, New Amsterdam, The Botanist
  • Tequila/ Mezcal: 1800 Avion Silver, Camarena Gold, Patron Silver, Del Maquey Vida Blanco Mezcal
  • Scotch: Chiva Regal 12 Year Old, Dewars 12 Year, Glenfiddich, Johnnie Walker Black, The Glenlivet
  • Whiskey, Bourbon/ Rye: Buffalo Trace, Canadian Club, Jack Daniels, Jameson, Makers Mark, Whistle Pig Rye
  • Cognac: Hennessy VS, Remy Martin VSOP
  • Spiked Seltzers: Truly
  • Beers: Domestic, imported and craft beer brands
  • Wine by the Glass: Iconic varietals from California to New Zealand
  • Non-Alcoholic Beverages: Can and fountain soda, fresh and bottled juices, premium coffee and teas, bottled and sparkling water, Johnny Rockets Shakes
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes, you can order the shakes without getting a meal. I’ve ordered them from the hostess stand or they direct you inside to the bar to place your order. For ships that are open for breakfast at JR, the only shake you can get in the morning is the bacon maple one. Yes, my teen wanted a shake at 8 am!  

7 hours ago, Cutigerlady said:

Yes, you can order the shakes without getting a meal. I’ve ordered them from the hostess stand or they direct you inside to the bar to place your order. For ships that are open for breakfast at JR, the only shake you can get in the morning is the bacon maple one. Yes, my teen wanted a shake at 8 am!  

Can you get it just as a maple shake without the bacon if you're a vegetarian?