Untouched Exquisite & Tours, Fiji?

Arkansas cruisers

• 3 months later...

Did you go on your HAL trip?   I hope you had a great time.

What excursions did you take in the South Pacific (and did you enjoy them)?  What would you have done differently

We have an Oceania 42 day Sydney to Los Angeles in March 2024...and hope to learn from those that have recently gone...thanks in advance.

Kateg43 at hotmail dot com

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
There is now a listing on Trip Advisor for Untouched, in Fiji, under Transport Services. You can type in "Untouched" after searching Things to Do/ Fiji.
Here is one review under Garden of the Sleeping Giant in Fiji:
"Wonderful stop on an independent cruise ship shore excursion
We really enjoyed our guided walk through the gardens, with the tour guide’s explanations, plus our free time walking the rest of the trails, and the delicious drink. Our visit to the Garden of the Sleeping Giant was one stop on our Lautoka tour #1 with Untouched Fiji/Untouched Tours. Untouched Fiji/Untouched Tours handled all of the details for the half day/morning independent cruise ship shore excursion. Email and Facebook correspondence with Pete Bolatolu prior to the tour was frequent and helpful. On Facebook, there was an Untouched Exquisite & Tours private group (which I found most helpful), an Untouched Fiji business page, and an Untouched Fiji personal page. On arrival to the cruise port in Lautoka, we found their company’s comfortable minibus parked around to the right and behind a large structure. We checked in with Pete and his wife Lucy, and paid the fee in cash in US $, so we did not need to change currency. In addition to our stop at the Garden of the Sleeping Giant, Untouched Fiji/Untouched Tours also took us on a driving tour of Lautoka and Nadi; to the Sri Siva Subramaniya Swami Hindu temple in Fiji; Jack’s of Fiji for shopping; and the Smugglers Cove Resort and Ghostship Bar & Grill on Wialoaloa Beach on Nadi Bay. Pete was an excellent tour guide -experienced, knowledgeable, responsive to questioning, helpful, interesting and organized, with excellent communication skills. Lucy was his very nice, caring and helpful assistant. They adjusted the itinerary to accommodate the weather, crowds and our needs. I highly recommend visiting the Garden of the Sleeping Giant as part of the Lautoka Tour #1 with Untouched Exquisite & Tours/Untouched Fiji for an enjoyable, active, interesting and educational excursion that is great for a first-time cruise ship visit to Lautoka, allowing you to see the highlights of northwestern Viti Levu Island, Fiji, in one morning."
  • Like 1

On 1/13/2023 at 4:01 PM, Catboatcouple said:

Did you go on your HAL trip?   I hope you had a great time.

What excursions did you take in the South Pacific (and did you enjoy them)?  What would you have done differently

We have an Oceania 42 day Sydney to Los Angeles in March 2024...and hope to learn from those that have recently gone...thanks in advance.

Kateg43 at hotmail dot com

We had a very active Cruise Critic Roll Call--see if you can still find it under Holland America/Zuiderdam  "October 3 - November 17, 2022 - 45-Day Tales of the South Pacific".    See if you can find posts from CC Member "blueM."  He created a spreadsheet with all of the tours, though there were some last minute changes once we boarded. Hopefully you can still access the spreadsheet via a link in his Signature.  

All of the tours that we took were great. There should be up to date Trip Advisor reviews for most of the vendors. 

Happy Planning!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Lucy is AMAZING!!!
I am looking forward to our ship arriving there next year, July 7th-9th for almost 3 full days and going on tours each day with Lucy and Pete.
They know ALL the very best places to go, see and do!
I am looking forward to the Luau and fire dancers on the 8th the most! 🙂
I HIGHLY recommend their awesome, professional, knowledgeable services!