RCL site issues

Birdnutty

Talk about flaky!!  One minute I'm researching a cruise I'm interested in, then leave that window open for a very short while to go to another site to check out something, come back and all the info is gone.  Try another search for the same thing, and the search says there aren't any cruises at all on that ship available.  Try going in through C&A, and it doesn't recognise me as a real person - my number is invalid ?  I'm Diamond Plus.  But I open another window and this time it goes through.  

Anybody else having issues?  This is so frustrating.

And while I'm asking questions - does anyone know if there is such a thing as a 24 hour hold on a reservation anymore?

Edited by Birdnutty
typos

For more information and comments, see the other two threads about this issue.  No, this isn't a criticism of the start of this thread, not at all.  It's just that there is a lot of other comments there and many folks will not take the time to repeat their posts in this thread.  

Glad to know it's just not me!  I'm trying to check in to my November 7th cruise and this website is just not cooperating.  Last night I was looking up other cruises and the website said there were no cruises during that time frame - YIKES!

18 minutes ago, Ret MP said:

For more information and comments, see the other two threads about this issue.  No, this isn't a criticism of the start of this thread, not at all.  It's just that there is a lot of other comments there and many folks will not take the time to repeat their posts in this thread.  

Now there are several threads.