Release time of 2025 Norwegian Fjords cruises.

Busy Mum

24 minutes ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

Somewhere between late November/early December 2023 for Europe 2025 if they remain consistent with past deployment patterns. 

That seems to align with the 2024 itineraries. None currently show yet and it's near the end of September. I'm hoping to see them soon. 

2 minutes ago, sloopsailor said:

That seems to align with the 2024 itineraries. None currently show yet and it's near the end of September. I'm hoping to see them soon. 

Spring to Fall 2024 Europe and Alaska should be announced late November / early December of this year (2022). That is normal time frame based on last 5-6 years

5 hours ago, Ulsteinvik said:

Last year they released the summer 2023 program on July. This year they are later.

Last years deployment announcement was VERY early by Princess standards. A one off really and more to do with revenue generation by getting deposits coming in when the full restart of cruising was still very uncertain. Looking at prior years it’s usually late November/early December 

8 hours ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

Last years deployment announcement was VERY early by Princess standards. A one off really and more to do with revenue generation by getting deposits coming in when the full restart of cruising was still very uncertain. Looking at prior years it’s usually late November/early December 

Thanks again AtlantaCruiser72. It’s looking like I need to be a bit patient, not one of my strong suits! 😂🙄😳🤪