Cruise Boarding Pass and Luggage Labels?

Hi I fly at 7am tomorrow morning and still don’t have access to cruise boarding pass or luggage labels - is this normal?? Can’t get through to TUI and they haven’t answered my DM on Twitter yet. Thanks all

Edited by Lakes Cumbria
Auto correct

LC, Luggage labels are normally available to print two weeks before you board if you have pre booked your cabin. Ships paper boarding pass is normally available a couple of days before you depart, again if you have pre booked your cabin.When you have completed safety drill, you receive your onboard passes. 

This may not apply if you have not pre booked your cabin.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pensioncruiser said:

Hi LC as no one has replied I can tell you how the system worked in pre covid times, you received your labels at airport check in and your boarding passes at ship check in. It all works well. 

Enjoy your cruise. 

Thank you! The dashboard makes it look like they should have been available, I feel better now. 

1 hour ago, Miller Cruiser said:

LC, Luggage labels are normally available to print two weeks before you board if you have pre booked your cabin. Ships paper boarding pass is normally available a couple of days before you depart, again if you have pre booked your cabin.When you have completed safety drill, you receive your onboard passes. 

Ah maybe that is why, we haven’t pre booked cabin there was hardly any left anyway so didn’t bother. Thanks 

11 minutes ago, Hookedoncruising! said:

Our luggage labels are ready to print 2 weeks before as said by Miller Cruiser. We have not prebooked our cabin. Hope you get it all sorted,as it is stressful when you cannot contact them. Have a great time!

Oh really?? I might try and ring them again 🙈. Thanks you too!

23 hours ago, Miller Cruiser said:

I hadn't booked cabin but just checked and our tags are ready to download for our 8th October cruise.  I did see a couple of days ago our cabin had been allocated

17 hours ago, Dinglebert said:

I hadn't booked cabin but just checked and our tags are ready to download for our 8th October cruise.  I did see a couple of days ago our cabin had been allocated

Hi Dinglebert,

Can you tell me how you know your cabin has been allocated?
Have you been given the number? Thanks.