New Grounds Coffee card

BerthaButt

9 hours ago, Beav1279 said:

I'm wondering this too - my husband likes hot tea in the mornings.. Is it available anywhere on the ship for free? Or should we just plan on purchasing the Coffee Card?

In another post there is now hot water and tea bags available in the buffet area for free.  I don't believe this opens until 6:30AM so if you want tea earlier or later the IC coffee card might be the best route as that is open 24 hours.  I was on the majestic last fall and tea/hot water wasn't available for self service (nothing was) but I know that restrictions have loosened up a bit now. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bluetardis said:

I’d like to know about the tea offering as well. If the only way for tea is the Coffee and soda package then it is the way I will go.

In another post someone said it's now available in the buffet area as self-service.  That however isn't open 24 hours a day so if you want tea at anytime the coffee package is your best bet since IC is open 24 hrs a day. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Beav1279 said:

1 more question - are there any not-milks available at the coffee shop? Soy, almond, oat, etc...

International Cafe definitely has Soy and Almond milk available with purchased coffee drinks, not sure about oat

• Like 1