Rough seas?

havanadaydreaming

I am a seasoned cruiser, and let me say...I just get queazy looking at rollercoasters on dry land!  The most memorable trip, due to rough seas was during the late 1990's.  We were on NCL ( don't remember the ships name).  The seas were very rough ( tail end of a hurricane) and the movement of the ship jiggled our balcony door open ( we did not know, due to the fact we were out of the room).  Well, when we opened the cabin door to enter,  it was like a wind tunnel.  Any loose papers flew out the door and over the balcony.  I got to grab the end of the comforter as it made a beeline out the balcony door.  After all the excitement, maintenance came and tried to fix the lock ( they could not).  They ended up cutting a wooden dowel 

( broom handle) to put in the track of the door.  I went thru lots of Bonine on that cruise.  But, any bad weather encountered is just an additional story to tell friends.   I still get seasick..but I have my work arounds.