Aqua class on edge class

Taclin01

Is aqua class worth the 1000 difference? We have an inside room booked but, we can bid on the aqua class for 500/ pp. what does aqua class entail? We are sailing on the beyond if that makes a difference. We have purchased speciality dining for all dinners so I don’t know if we would go to Blu. 

In full disclosure, I have not experienced AQ on any of the Edge class ships yet, but have loved it on S-class and have sailed on Apex and Edge in The Retreat.  We are trying AQ for our next cruise.

For me, Blu is the main benefit of AQ.  I don’t spend much time in the spa, so that benefit doesn’t add value to me. So, if you have already bought specialty dining and won’t be dining in Blu, I don’t see that it would be worth the upcharge, but others may disagree.

Now, if there were an opportunity to bid on an ocean view or infinite veranda for a reasonable cost, that might be worth considering!

• Like 2

For an inside cabin to an IV cabin? I would say yes.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/staterooms/aqua-class-stateroom

If you are already committed to specialty dining over Blu, you're basically paying for an Infinite Veranda room, the option to do breakfast in Blu and Thermal Suite access. 

• Like 2