Medallion App Draining Battery?

Smokeyham

I was working on my medallion app and left it on in the background for a couple of hours and returned to find the battery on my phone almost completely drained.  This was at home, not on board.  My phone battery is fine and normally works for about 18 hours on a full charge, so this was unusual.

Has battery draining (either on board and/or while using the app at home) been an issue with the Medallion App?

Thanks.

What type of phone do you have?

I have an iPhone running latest version of iOS (16) and never close the app and always have it running in the background, and haven't had any problems with battery draining. Last week on the Discovery Princess I used my phone quite a bit and always had lots of battery remaining each day. I still charged over night since the bedside laps have usb ports and it was convenient. 

48 minutes ago, MileHighAko said:

What type of phone do you have?

I have an iPhone running latest version of iOS (16) and never close the app and always have it running in the background, and haven't had any problems with battery draining. Last week on the Discovery Princess I used my phone quite a bit and always had lots of battery remaining each day. I still charged over night since the bedside laps have usb ports and it was convenient. 

I have a Motorola Android phone.  Normally runs just fine using the usual array of Apps.