Pre-cruise Testing in Rome

bala1130

On Oct 31 we will be boarding the Odyssey of the Sea leaving out of Rome doing a TA to Ft. Lauderdale.  We are arriving in Rome 3 days before the cruise.  Question on Pre-cruise testing for anyone have recently cruised out of Rome.  As of now we will still need to provide a neg. COVID test.  I know we can purchase and bring the eMed tests.  But how easy is it to find a local testing site in Rome & the cost of a local test.  I wasn't planning on bringing a laptop, so I don't know how easy it will be to do the eMed test on a cell phone.  Thanks for any advice/experience you might have.

40 minutes ago, bala1130 said:

On Oct 31 we will be boarding the Odyssey of the Sea leaving out of Rome doing a TA to Ft. Lauderdale.  We are arriving in Rome 3 days before the cruise.  Question on Pre-cruise testing for anyone have recently cruised out of Rome.  As of now we will still need to provide a neg. COVID test.  I know we can purchase and bring the eMed tests.  But how easy is it to find a local testing site in Rome & the cost of a local test.  I wasn't planning on bringing a laptop, so I don't know how easy it will be to do the eMed test on a cell phone.  Thanks for any advice/experience you might have.

We're doing a precruise in Bologna and I've scheduled our rapid antigen test at a farmacia for €12 pp. I'm sure all are the same throughout Italy. I called and scheduled ours fir Oct 27. Results in 15 min.