Really crucial Jewel question lol (plus some serious ones)

seasprite

OK gang...now don't laugh, but I am wondering what the bathrooms are like in the outside cabins of the Jewel. Are they similar to the ones in the Dawn, with a fairly large shower and a door separating the "potty"? After all, we do have our "priorities" lol!

Seriously, though, after reading all of the postings, I am considering taking the Jewel my next cruise. I have been on the Dawn twice and loved everything about her, especially the entertainment. The reviews of the Jewel make her sound just as nice and I could combine it with a Florida land vacation. I am interested in seeing the Jewel's cirque show. Have any of you seen that as well as the one on the Dawn? How do they compare?

I have also noticed that the CD was Paul Baya (and Mike when Paul was on vacation). On my first Dawn cruise, I had both Paul and Mike and they were FABULOUS! Mike sat at our table at the Mystery Dinner and I still crack up remembering how funny he was. And Paul was both talented and funny.....I loved their "Blues Brothers" routine! Does anyone know if they are still on the Jewel? I wonder how long their contacts last for each ship? I am thinking of booking the Jewel for next Nov., but I would hate to miss Paul or Mike lol. ANY NCL REPS OUT THERE THAT CAN ANSWER THAT QUESTION?

Looking forward to hearing from you guys about the Jewel....until then, keep dreamin' of cruisin'!

Same bathroom layouts :)

I think the cique show on the Jewel puts Bollywood to shame,

You will most likely never see Paul and Mike together again on the Jewel. Mike is no longer an ACD but in fact a full time CD. He was on the Star I believe before coming to the Jewel to cover for Paul.

Hi Shoreguy!

Thanks for your help...the Jewel is sounding better all the time! Do you know how long Paul has been the CD? I am wondering if he will still be there by next fall. I had heard that Mike was now a CD, which doesn't surprise me at all. He was excellent! Is he still on the Star...does anyone know? Glad to hear the bathrooms are the same...I like the shower on the Dawn lol. I LOVE cirque shows, so I am excited about maybe seeing a different one. Have you heard anything about the one on the Sun? That is the other ship I have been thinking about.

Hello, Cruisers...I read about the Feb. 12th sailing (droooool). Boy, could I use a cruise about now. The snow is a foot deep outside and it is cold! I have a rotten cold too. I keep looking at my photos from the Dawn Eastern Caribbean cruise and dreaming....Thanks!

Archived